The annual celebration of chocolate is finally here!
Skip the classic Easter egg and hop into QT – where you’ll find a next level Easter chocolaty splurge to impress Wonka himself.
If it’s chocolate you’re so wildly craving, QT Gold Coast has got just the ticket.
Hit the sweet spot and treat yourself to an otherworldly experience when it comes to chocolate at Bazaar.
Executive Chef, Greg Benney and his team have transformed our marketplace of global flavours into a festive feast, complete with slow-cooked meats and fresh seafood peppered with an array of spice.
The famous Bazaar chocolate fountain has overflowed in to a flowing chocolate river, so you can dip, and dunk your sweets right in. Golden tickets not required.
- Friday 7th April – Dinner where seafood will be the star
- Saturday 8th, Sunday 9th and Monday 10th – Dinner
- Sunday 9 April – Brunch with a glass of Champagne on arrival
- Adults $129 / Child $39
HIGH TEA AT FIXX CAFE
Chocolate lovers and High Tea goers, we invited you to indulge in a lavish assembly of tiered- treats. Bites so beautiful Veruca may have to make space for them on her demand list – right next to that trained squirrel.
From freshly baked hot cross buns, to chocolate eggs, bunnies and all our Easter delights this one is best shared and you’ll want to take some snaps.
- 10am – 2pm daily
- Friday 7th April, Saturday 8th April, Sunday 9th April, Monday 10th April.
- $65pp High Tea served with a tea or espresso coffee of your choosing
- $85pp High Tea served with a glass of bubbly, tea and espresso coffee of your choosing
- $35 pp Kids High Tea – access to sweet buffet selection
- Additional Kids menu also available at Fixx Café
To book please contact email@example.com or call 07 5584 1243
If you’re looking for an Easter celebration where Seafood is served amongst neon lights and statement style, Yamagen is where you will find it.
With the finest a la carte menu available all weekend plus a special Seafood Omakase menu and an additional Sunday lunch seating there’s never been a better time to indulge at Yamagen.
Secret’s out on a new Easter Chocolate dessert for your treating too – so hop on in.
Click here for more info and bookings!